Maximize Your SEM Insights
- Take advantage of achieving up to 30% better SEM resolution at low voltage using Tandem decel, a feature of the novel ZEISS Gemini electron optics.
- Extract true sample information from your high resolution SEM images using Gemini electron optics.
- Count on the SEM performance of your Crossbeam for 2D surface sensitive images or when performing 3D tomography.
- Benefit from high resolution, contrast and signal-to-noise ratios, even when using very low accelerating voltages.
- Characterize your sample comprehensively with a range of detectors. Get pure materials contrast with the unique Inlens EsB detector
- Investigate non-conductive specimens undisturbed by charging artifacts.
Increase Your FIB Sample Throughput
- Profit from speed and precision of intelligent FIB scanning strategies for material removal and perform your experiments up to 40% faster than before.
- The Ion-sculptor FIB column introduces a new way of FIB-processing: by minimizing sample damage you’ll maximize sample quality and perform experiments faster at the same time.
- Manipulate your samples precisely and fast by using up to 100 nA current without compromising FIB resolution.
- When preparing TEM samples use the low voltage capabilities of the Ion-sculptor FIB: get ultra-thin samples while keeping amorphization damage at a minimum.
Experience Best 3D Resolution in Your FIB-SEM Analysis
- Enjoy the benefits of integrated 3D analysis for EDS and EBSD investigations.
- During milling, imaging or when performing 3D analytics Crossbeam will speed up your FIB applications.
- Expand the capacity of your Crossbeam with ZEISS Atlas 5, the market-leading package for fast, precise tomography.
- Perform EDS and EBSD analysis during tomography runs with the integrated 3D Analytics module of Atlas 5.
- Profit from best 3D resolution and leading isotropic voxel size in FIB-SEM tomography. Probe less than 3 nm in depth and produce surface sensitive, material contrast images using the Inlens EsB detector.
- Save time by collecting your serial section images while milling. Take advantage of trackable voxel sizes and automated routines for active control of image quality.