Living organisms, particularly human are exposed to chemical substances or toxins at least once during the lifetime and it is not without any consequences. Toxicology studies the relationship between the doses of drugs and its effects on living organisms. It is a study that deals with the symptoms, treatments, detection and mechanism of how to cope with it. It particularly emphasizes the amount of chemical exposure and its consequences.
For clinical toxicology, Minh Khang provides a full solution with a simple procedure for detecting and quantifying up to 119 clinical toxics including drugs of abuse, antidepressants, antipsychotics, antiepileptics, etc. in urine samples. According to customer needs, our solution is suitable to extend the drug list with new compounds.
- Quick and simple sample preparation steps
- No need to use SPE for clean up
- Dilute and shoot for urine samples
- Simultaneous analysis of 119 different drug groups-total run time is 12 minutes
- Method allows to extend the drug list