Applications in Materials Science
- Image and analyze any real-world sample effortlessly, over large areas or at sub-nanometer resolution.
- Explore examples from nanoscience, engineering and energy materials, or bio-inspired materials, polymers & catalysts.
- See how GeminiSEM helps you to characterize your specimen comprehensively.
Microscopy Solutions for Industry
- Failure analysis on mechanical, optical or electronic components
- Fracture analysis and metallography
- Surface, microstructure and device characterization
- Compositional and phase distribution
- Impurity and inclusion determination
Applications in Electronics & Semiconductor
- Construction analysis and benchmarking
- Passive voltage contrast
- Subsurface analysis
- Electronic property measurement with probing
- TEM site selection
Applications in Life Sciences
- Characterization of topology
- Imaging sensitive, non-conductive, outgassing, or low contrast samples
- Visualizing the ultrastructure of cells, tissues etc. at high resolutions
- Imaging very large areas such as serial sections or block faces