Supercharge Your Research with Non-destructive Nanoscale Imaging
- Harness unique non-destructive imaging to observe nanoscale phenomena in their native environments in 3D.
- Benefit from the only instrument that fills the gap between sub-micron resolution XRMs (such as ZEISS Xradia Versa) and higher resolution, but destructive 3D imaging e.g., FIB-SEMs.
- Use integrated in situ solutions to perform leading non-destructive 3D / 4D X-ray imaging in your laboratory, with a resolution down to 50 nm and a voxel size of 16 nm.
- Accelerate your research by adding these unique capabilities to your analytical portfolio.
Achieve Superior Contrast and Image Quality
- Observe defects in 3D without destroying your sample or altering the data with slicing artifacts.
- Reveal details with highest contrast and image quality using absorption and Zernike phase contrast. Combine data from both modes to reveal features that one single contrast could never have achieved.
- Both Xradia 810 Ultra and Xradia 800 Ultra are geared towards optimum image quality for your most frequently-used applications. Which version is best for you depends on the material type for which you want optimal contrast, throughput and material penetration.
- Benefit from nanoscale X-ray imaging with synchrotron-like capabilities when using Xradia Ultra.
Extend the Boundaries of Your Lab
- Gain a new level of understanding with synchrotron-like capabilities. Remove barriers to access at synchrotrons facilities. Obtain equivalent nanoscale 3D insights on your schedule in your own lab.
- Perform 4D and in situ studies never possible before with lab-based imaging.
- Carry out in situ mechanical, thermal, electrochemical and environmental testing.
- Use correlative workflows and connect to other modalities (e.g., ZEISS Xradia Versa, ZEISS Crossbeam, analytics). Serve a broad range of imaging facility users with a streamlined user interface, including a dedicated Python API.