- Modular design concept with range of motorized and encoded components.
- Reproducible results with stable stand design and vibration-free working condition.
- Use Axio Imager 2 for correlative microscopy workflows and particle analysis.
- Automated functions allow for accurate reproduction in quality and process control.
- Brilliant optics and superb contrast resolution.
Axio Imager 2 – Materials Research Microscope
Open Microscope System for Automated Material Analysis
When you perform advanced materials research introduce ease of use into your light microscopy workflow. Benefit from accurate and reproducible results using ZEISS Axio Imager 2 for materials. Choose the system tailored to your applications. Expand your instrument with dedicated solutions for e.g., particle analysis, confocal or correlative microscopy.
Dimensions (width x depth x height)
|Axio Imager stand, manual with HBO 100||approx. 300 mm x 721 mm x 505 mm|
|Axio Imager stand, motorized with HBO 100 and TFT display||approx. 390 mm x 721 mm x 505 mm|
|Axio Imager, manual/motorized (dependent on equipment)||approx. 18 to 40 kg|
|Ambient Conditions Transport (in packaging):|
|Permissible ambient temperature||-40 to +70 °C|
|Permissible ambient temperature||+10 to +40°C|
|Permissible relative humidity (no condensation)||max. 75% at 35 °C|
|Permissible ambient temperature||+10 to +40 °C|
|Permissible relative humidity||max. 75% at 35 °C|
|Atmospheric pressure||800 hPa to 1060 hPa|
|Altitude||max. 2000 m|