- For high yields of plasmid DNA – up to 20 µg from 1.5 to 3.0 mL of culture
- Superior purity – DNA transforms E. coli with high efficiency and yields quality sequences using automated or manual methods
- Accommodates DNA from 2.9 Kb plasmids to 45 Kb cosmids
- Purified plasmids transform as efficiently as cesium chloride-purified DNA
- Rapid protocol uses a modified alkaline lysis method
0902 638 688
StrataPrep Plasmid Miniprep Kits
StrataPrep Plasmid Miniprep Kits, a rapid, phenol-free method for purifying plasmid DNA from bacterial cultures. Bacteria is first pelleted, lysed, and neutralized. Precleared lysate is then mixed with a DNA binding solution and subjected to microspin. Once bound, the purified DNA is washed, eluted, and ready for use.
Each StrataPrep Plasmid Miniprep Kit is optimized for a specific application for high-efficiency purification. Purified DNA is application-ready in minutes, with no need for aliquoting messy slurries, extracting with phenol, or concentrating the DNA via alcohol precipitations.