- Isolate high-molecular-weight genomic DNA from whole tissue
- Ideal for DNA isolation in transgenic mutation assays
- No organic extractions or ethanol precipitations
- Recovered DNA is ready for immediate use the next day
- Efficient recovery of transgenic shuttle vectors from Big Blue and other transgenic mice
- Rapidly and reliably isolate high-molecular-weight genomic DNA from whole blood and various other sources
- Obtain PCR-ready genomic DNA from whole blood samples of 1 µl to 5 ml
- Separate proteins with a salting-out procedure, followed by an ethanol precipitation of DNA, with resuspension in a buffer of your choice
0902 638 688
Genomic DNA Isolation
RecoverEase DNA Isolation Kit quickly isolates and recovers high-molecular-weight (100 to 500 kb) genomic DNA from a variety of whole tissues – liver, spleen, kidney, brain, testes – without hazardous organic solvent extractions or ethanol precipitation.
The recovered genomic DNA is fully hydrated and ready for immediate use the next day in multiple experimental applications, including Southern blot analysis, the polymerase chain reaction (PCR), analysis by pulsed-field electrophoresis, and the recovery of lambda shuttle vectors from transgenic animals.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.