Cleaver Scientific’s variable speed Vortex Mixer combines fast, efficient mixing with minimal vibration. Unlike other vortex mixers using elliptical orbits, the CSLVORTEX true circular orbit facilitates uniform sample-vortexing even at low speed. The CombiHead head, which is supplied as standard, accepts many different tube sizes, while the unique overmoulding technology used in its manufacture provides a sturdy plastic core with non-slip TPE that fits optional heads for microplates, microtubes, PCR strip tubes, 15ml and 50ml tubes and blood vials.
CSLVORTEX may be used in touch or continuous mode: mode being activated by simply depressing the sample head and then stopped by releasing the pressure. An optimised counter balance system within the CSLVORTEX minimises vibration and movement of the unit during operation, whereas its lightweight construction and small footprint allows it to be readilytransported and used in areas where space is restricted. The CSLVORTEX is also safe for use in temperature controlled environments, and may be used within a cold room.
- Vortex adapter for 8 X 15Ml and 8 X 12/13Mm diameter tubes.
- Vortex Adapter For 1 Microplate Or 64 X 0.2Ml Tube Or 8 X 0.2Ml Tube Strips
- Vortex Adapter For 24 X 1.5/2.0Ml Tubes, 24 X 0.5Ml Tubes And 32 X 0.2Ml Tubes (Or 4 Tube Strips)
- Vortex Adapter For 12 Tubes X 1.5/2.0Ml
- Vortex Adapter For 6 Tubes 50Ml
- Vortex adapter for 4 tubes X 15Ml
- Vortex adapter for 2 tubes X 50Ml