- The optimized cell lysis solution stabilizes RNA for at least 6 months.
- Samples are prepared ready for QRT-PCR analysis in minutes.
- Maximum flexibility for cell input is provided.
- The product ensures minimal RNA loss during preparation and analysis.
- The buffer employs a single-tube, solution-based format, rather than a column-based format.
- The process involves a single PBS wash followed by cell lysis in the SideStep lysis buffer.
- Immediately stabilize nucleic acid without further processing required, for more efficient analyses.
SideStep II Cell Lysis Analysis Kit
The Agilent SideStep II Lysis and Stabilization Buffer uses a single-tube, solution-based format, rather than a column-based format. The patent-pending solution lyses cells in minutes and releases both RNA and DNA molecules into the solution. This immediately stabilizes nucleic acids without further processing required.
The Cell Lysis and Protein Extraction Kit prevents sample loss and degradation, ensuring accurate gene quantification in downstream QRT-PCR. Large numbers of mammalian samples can be analyzed faster and more easily using the buffer, with minimal RNA loss. Skip nucleic acid purification steps in your applications today.