- Very versatile (CO2 / water / organic solvents)
- Wide range of process conditions (0-700 bar / 0-150°C / 0-100 g/min)
- Only a small amount of the product is needed (analytical research)
- Easy/quick operation
- Compact design (fits in an environmental/limited lab table)
- Low CO2 consumption due to use of CO2 recirculator
SFE 50mL up to 500mL – Supercritical fluid machine 50mL đến 500mL
The SFE is versatile “multi-solvent” extraction machine with precise control of process parameters for analytical purposes. Dedicated to be place on lab bench. Extraction technology with supercritical CO2 helps essential oils to have higher quality because the extraction process does not use heat like other methods, the extraction time is fast, so the composition of the active ingredients is less changed. Essential oils retain their natural flavors and ingredients.
|Volume||50mL / 100mL / 200mL / 500mL|
|Pressure||700 bar or 1000 bar|
- High pressure and supercritical fluid systems enable the development of sustainable and environmentally friendly products and processes.
- Supercritical processing is widespread in industries including natural products, biological and premium materials, textile manufacturing and other products.
- The most famous example is the extraction of caffeine from coffee beans using supercritical CO2, which has been used commercially for many years on a large scale. Today supercritical fluids are effectively used and developed by Extratex for many applications: Food and Nutraceuticals, Perfumes and Cosmetics, Pharmaceuticals, Documents, Electronics, Aerogels, Ceramics and luminous materials generation, Waste treatment and valuation, Oil and gas industries