With the ARL PERFORM’X spectrometer, analysis of materials in varied sizes, coatings, layers, heterogeneities and inclusions or requiring wide elemental coverage, wide concentration ranges and varied samples matrices is achieved with desired precision and limits of detection.
ARL PERFORM’X 1500W: Cost effective low-power system, no external water cooling required.
ARL PERFORM’X 2500W: High performance mid-power system, no external water cooling required.
ARL PERFORM’X 4200W: Highest power system for the most demanding applications.
- Geological and environmental applications.
- Petroleum products, polymers and chemicals.
- Materials science and forensics.
- Major, minor and trace elemental analysis in raw materials, glasses, ceramics and refractories.
- Specialty alloys, metals and ores.
- Mining, minerals and cement.