The ARL QUANT’X EDXRF spectrometer offers the ultimate in performance, versatility, and reliability of elemental analysis. Its compact desktop design, close-coupled optics and advanced electrically cooled detectors allow for unsurpassed analytical precision in a wide dynamic range from ppm to percent elemental concentrations.
The ARL QUANT’X EDXRF has become even more powerful! Equipped with a latest generation high performance SDD detectors
The QUANT’X handles high count rates at excellent resolutions, and brings superior performance from light to heavy elements.
The ARL QUANT’X shows better sensitivities across the periodic table improving precision and detection limits by factor 2. Alternatively, the counting time can be reduced by factor four on average, increasing sample throughput significantly!
THERMO SCIENTIFIC ™ WINTRACE ™ SOFTWARE
- Standardless and semi-standardless analysis.
- Fundamental Parameters (FP) and empirical methods with standards
- Multi-layer thickness and composition
- Unlimited elements, unlimited number of standards
- Simple results transmission to external computer or LIMS
- Support of nine languages. Capacity for more languages available
- Multiple excitation conditions with automated operation
- Forensics and trace element analysis
- Gemstones, precious metals analysis
- RoHS / WEEE screening for heavy metals in plastics
- Oil industry products
- Plastics and polymers
- Environmental applications
- Waste sludges and used oils
- Nutritional supplements in food and feed
- Soil contamination and other environmental screening
- Monitoring corrosion of cooling water circuits
- Cement, kiln feed, and alternative fuels
- Metallurgical slags and mining ores
- Catalysts and chemicals
- Thin films on filters, coatings on metals
- Aerosol particulate filters for air pollution monitoring