- 3 volumes: The new generations of Air Performance ovens have been designed for precision thermal tests of ambient temperature + 10°C to + 250°C. This range of ovens is available in 3 volumes: 60, 120 and 240 liters.
- The interface intuitive: The range of Air Performance ovens offers easy-to-use control for drying, sterilization and thermal testing. Color display of the set and actual temperature in the oven.
- Protection and security: This range of ovens provides total safety for the operator, the environment and the product thanks to its class II overtemperature safety.
- A drying oven for your laboratory: Adjustable shelves, a simplified control panel, anti-tilt shelving and an easy closing door guarantee ergonomic work.
- Maintenance fast and simplified: With its national after-sales service, the Froilabo company can respond quickly to all your requests for intervention and also offer you maintenance contracts.
0902 638 688
AP240 – Air performance Laboratory Oven
The Performance oven range has been developed to comply with all applications requiring speed, precision and homogeneity. It is specifically well adapted for drying, thermal tests and sterilisation. The high efficiency fan will allow you to save precious time.
- 3 volumes
- 8 degrees / min, maximum slope
- 30 minutes to go up to 150°C
- 100 years of know-how
|Ext Dimension (WxDxH)||626 x 679.5 x 1230 mm|
|Int Dimension (WxDxH)||500 x 470 x 980 mm|
|Ext Construction||Electrogalvanised steel with epoxy paint|
|Int Construction||Brushed stainless steel inner tank|
|Net weight||79 kg|
|Standard construction||1 fully closed door, easy hands-free closure / 1 power cord (1.5m)|
|Shelves (WxD)||480 x 430 mm : 2 anti-tilt stainless steel perforated shelves as standard (max/shelf: 35 kg distributed).
Maximum numbers of shelves : 18 (max total weight : 90 kg)
|Ambient temperature||From +18°C to +32°C|
|Use||Indoor use only|
|Enviroment||Not designed for use in explosive atmospheres (ATEX)|
|System||Heating convection ensured by fan (no risk of conduction or radiation)|
|Ventilation||Turbine ventilation ensuring temperature homogeneity|
|Air renewal||Adjustable front air intake with rear exhaust|
|ELECTRIC AND ELECTRONIC DATA|
|Controller type||Electronic PID self regulating and self-adaptive|
|Temperature probe||1 x Pt100 3 wires probe|
|List of alarms||High temperature / Overtemperature safety class II according to the European standard EN 61010-2-010 (DIN 3.1 equivalent)|
|Type of alarm||Visual|
|Types of power supply||230 V 50 Hz + T / 208V/60Hz (on demand) / 110V 50/60Hz (on demand)|
|PERFORMANCES (AMBIENT TEMPERATURE : 22°C)|
|Temperature range||Amb +10°C to 250°C, 1/10th degree display (set and actual temperature)|
|Homogeneity at +150°C||/-1.4°C|
|OPTIONS & CONFORMITIES|
|Options||• Stainless steel wire shelf
• Stainless steel with anti-tilt safety
• Reinforced stainless steel shelf with anti-tilt safety
• Base with 4 casters (Diam: 80 mm, 2 with brakes, total H: 250 mm)
• Stacking kit including 2 spacers, a key and an explanatory note
• Data recovery software (RS485 cable to USB for PXR4 regulator)
• Key door lock
• 4 casters (Diam: 80 mm, 2 with brakes)
• Additional cable entry port 50 mm with sealing plug
• Additional Pt 100 Ohms probe + DIN plug for recorder connection
• PT 100 Ohms probe, delivered with 3 points COFRAC verification
• Electronic recorder 1 way, continuous plot
• Variable flow extractor from 0 to 200 m³ / hour Ø 75 mm
|Supplied with||2 Shelves, 1 power cord & User manual|
|Certification / Conformities||Equipment meets the specifications and CE compliant to:
• 2014/35/UE – Low voltage directive
• 2014/30/UE – EMC directive, Class A device
|Shipping weight||97 kg|
|Shipping dimension (WxDxH)||750 x 670 x 1400 mm|