- The interface intuitive: The Bio Performance incubator range offers easy-to-use control for incubation activities. Color display of the set and actual temperature in the incubator.
- Protection and security: This range of incubators provides total safety for the operator, the environment and the product thanks to its class II overtemperature safety.
- An incubator designed for your laboratory: Adjustable shelves, a simplified control panel, anti-tilt shelving and an easy closing door guarantee ergonomic work.
- Maintenance quick and simple: With its national after-sales service, Froilabo can respond quickly to all your requests for intervention and also offer you maintenance contracts.
0902 638 688
BP120 Incubator – Bio Performance 120L
- Intuitive interface: The Bio Performance incubator range offers easy-to-use control for incubation activities. Colour display of the set and actual temperature in the incubator.
- Protection and security: This range of incubators provides total safety for the product thanks to its class II overtemperature safety.
- 8 degrees / min, maximum slope
- 8 minutes to go up to 60°C
- 100 years of know-how
|– Net Volume: 117 L|
|– Ext Dimension (W x D x H) : 750 x 626 x 679.5 mm / 29.5 x 24.6 x 26.7 in|
|– Int Dimension (W x D x H): 500 x 500 x 456 mm / 19.7 x 19.7 x 18 in|
|– Ext Construction: Electrogalvanised steel with epoxy paint|
|– Cấu tạo bên trong: Brushed stainless steel inner tank|
|– Net Weight: 53 Kg|
|– Standard Construction:|
|+ 1 fully closed door, easy hands-free closure / Safety glass inner doors for better insulation / 1 power cord (1.5m) / 4 levelling feet / 1probe passage (30mm) – left side|
|– Shelves (480 x 430 mm): 1 anti-tilt stainless steel perforated shelf as standard (max/shelf: 35 kg distributed). Maximum numbers of shelves: 10 (max total weight: 70kg)|
|– Ambient Temperature: 18°C to 32°C|
|– Enviroment: Indoor use only, not designed for use in explosive atmospheres (ATEX)|
|– System: Heating convection ensured by fan (no risk of conduction or radiation)|
|– Ventilation: Turbine ventilation ensuring temperature homogeneity|
|– Air renewal: Adjustable on the front, rear exhaust|
|ELECTRIC AND ELECTRONIC DATA|
|– Controller type: Self-adjusting and self-adaptive PID electronic regulation Programmable 8-segment controller|
|– Temperature probe: 1 x Pt100 3 wires probe|
|– Lists of alarm: High temperature / Overtemperature safety class II according to the European standard EN 61010-2-010 (DIN 3.1 equivalent)|
|– Type of alarm: Visual|
|– Energy consumption: 750 watt|
|– Power Supply: 110V 50/60 Hz, 230V 50Hz, 220V 60 Hz|
|– Temperature range: 0°C to 100°C (factory setting: +4°C to 100°C), display to 1/10° degree (setpoint and actual temperature)|
|– Temporal stabilitY: +/- 0.2°C|
|– Homogeneity at 37°C: +/- 0.5°C|