Ramsey Oretronic Tramp Metal Detector Features:
- Simple installation – no belt cutting, special tools or instruments.
- Microprocessor-based control unit automates system set-up and calibration.
- Operator interface provides easy-to-read indicators and simplified setup and system maintenance.
- Variable frequency eliminates interference from other electrical equipment.
- Quick Balance electronically balances the coil with the push of a key.
- Impact-and moisture-resistant PVC coils are mounted on a fiberglass support structure.
- Offset Swing Arm protects the coils and reduces breakage.
- Single coil (optional): A single, under-the-belt coil assembly eliminates damage from high burden depths and interference from overhead metal objects.
- Distance indication (optional): When incorporating a speed sensor, the tramp metal detector’s display shows the distance from the coil to the tramp metal in tenths of feet.
- Serial communications (optional): Plug in RS-485 communications board.
Additional Features for the Oretronic IV 4 Control:
- Improved sensitivity.
- NEMA-4X enclosure.
- External reset button.
- Optional RS-485 communication card.