The omniDOC from Cleaver Scientific offers high performance gel documentation and analysis at a relatively low cost. By providing many of the features used by leading gel documentation brands, but without the added price premium, each omniDOC system presents a simple but sophisticated imaging solution for most laboratories.
A high resolution 5 mega pixel monochrome camera with slide-out UV transilluminator, and optional blue epi-illumination module and white light table, makes the omniDOC suitable for imaging most fluorescent and colorimetric gels, while a USB port requires a cable to connect the dark room assembly to an external PC for control.
Imaging applications are made easy by a pre-focused camera that requires little or no manual adjustment, while simple one-click image acquisition and analysis software guides the user through every step of the gel documentation process. A front LED indicator panel reveals at a glance the light source in use, whereas a viewing screen with universal filter and spring-loaded cover facilitates safe and convenient gel inspection.
- omniDOC Gel Documentation System
- omniDOC PRO Gel Documentation System
- omniDOC PROSAFE Gel Documentation System
- omniDOC SAFE Gel Documentation System
- omniDOC White Light Table
- omniDOC SYBR Green Filter
- omniDOC Viewing Window Replacement
- omniDOC Ethidium Bromide Filter
- omniDOC Blue Light Module
- omniDOC 580nm Amber Filter for use with Blue Light
- omniDOC 560nm Amber Filter for use with Blue Light