- Ph. Eur., USP and ASTM compliant
- Intuitive touchscreen control to simplify operation
- 3 in 1: Single unit supports Methods 1, 2 and 3
- Integrated calculation of bulk density, tapped density, Hausner ratio and compressibility index
- Adjustable stroke frequency control for accelerated or high sensitivity testing
- Extensive data reporting output options: RS 232, USB A and USB B
- One to two test station unit configurations available
- Option to automate and remotely control JVi systems
JV 100i – Power Density Testing
A high reliability solution for routine measurement of the tapped density of powders, granules and similar products, the Copley JVi Series of testers are the only single tapped density systems on the market that offer all three methods specified in Eur. Ph. and USP.
The JVi tapped density series provides detailed reports, including Hausner ratio calculations for a wide range of industrial standards.
The JV 100i is a single-station tapped density system, supporting all associated attachments for Methods 1, 2 and 3.
|Pharmacopoeial Compliance:||Ph. Eur. 2.9.34
|Eur. Ph and USP Test Methods Supported:||1, 2, 3|
|Number of Test Stations:||1|
|Unit Dimensions (w x d x h):||260 x 347 x 562 mm
(with 250 mL cylinder)