- Sample security: The Evolution freezer has been designed and optimised for daily use with frequent door openings.
- Freezer performance: Priority has been given to fast temperature recovery without compromising the power consumption.
- Product innovation: Real world experience and listening to our customers has led the development of the Evolution freezers. Several innovations have been patented.
- Simplicity of maintenance and diagnosis: 12 LEDs facilitate real time monitoring of freezer status and allow for quick detection in the event of an alarm.
BMEVO69086G – Ultra Low Temperature -86°C, Evolution 690L, Natural Gas
- 100 years of experience and taking on board customer feedback have led our R&D team to offer you a range of ultra performance ULT Freezers. Safety, innovation and performance have been at the heart of our strategy of development and design of our devices.
|Raw volume||690 L|
|Storage capacity||48 000 cryotubes 2mL|
|Dimensions||externals (H x W x D) 1990 x 875 x 970 mm / 78.4 x 38.2 x 34.5 in.
Internals (H x W x D) 11436 x 630 x 752 mm / 56.6 x 29.6 x 24.8 in.
|Insulation||6 faces Vacuum insulation panel (VIP) and high density polyurethane foam Thermal conductivity < 0.005 W/m/K|
|Net weight||330 kg|
|Standard Equipment||2 shelves (maximum weight per shelf: 75 kg / 165 lb)
4 swivel casters
2 levelling feet Key lock (2 keys supplied)
Cable port on the back of the device
1 power cord, 2m long
|Working temperature||18-32°C (65-89°F)|
|Noise levels||56 dB|
|Warranty||• 2 years
• 5 years : fan, compressors, condenser
• 10 years : VIP insulation
|Cooling engine||2 stage compressors cascade system with intermediate plate heat exchanger Cold production by 5 internal walls|
|Expansion device||Capillary tube|
|Refrigerant load||1st stage : R417A / 2nd stage : R508B (non-flammable, without CFC and HCFC)*|
|Heat Rejection||4777 BTU/h|
|Defrosting method||Manual with heated door-seal and heated valve pit|
Electric and electronic data
|Controller type||Plug & play electronic regulator|
|Temperature probe||1 x Pt100 3 wires probe|
|List of alarm||• Configurable high and low temperature and open door alarm
• Filter alarm, high pressure default, 24V battery back-up, BoSS system activated, CO2 / LN2 injection in progress
|Type of alarm||Visual (12 LED and pictograms) and acoustic alarms|
|Power Supply||• Voltage 230V ~ +/-10%, 50 Hz, fuse protection «aM 12A»
• Voltage 110V ~ +/-10%, 50/60Hz, fuse protection «aM 20A»
• Voltage 220V ~ +/-10%, 60Hz, fuse protection «aM 12A»
Performances (ambient temperature : 22°C / 72°F)
|Temperature range||-60 to -86°C|
|Pull down from ambient to -86°C||~4 hours|
|Uniformity at -80°C||+/- 5°C|
|Interface||Touch screen for easy navigation indicator with USB port for data collection|
|Menu||• «Diagnostics» for real-time information about the freezer
• «Statistics» for an overview of the figures related to the conditions of use • «Eco» to minimize the power consumption
• «Infos» with serial number, gas load, BTU information
|Security||• Settings protected by password
• Key locked freezer
• Delay for compressors restarting after power outage