Easily load and scan up to five 1×3 slides
- Slides are on the Aperio digital slide tray in 90 seconds*
- External sharing and collaboration (institution to institution)
- Internal sharing (Hub & Spoke Network) and collaboration
- Scan Success Rate: > 98% 1st time
- Adjustable tissue finder, if needed
*Based on Aperio CS2 scanning a 15x15mm area at 20x magnification
Quality above all else
The intuitive user interface provides rapid and seamless creation of whole slide, digital slides yielding high scan quality and resolution with >98% first time scan success rate.
Short-time to view
The Aperio CS2 scans and moves images in record time for remote Pathologist review. With a fast 1GB/second network interface, digital slides are ready for review in your eSlide tray in 90 seconds.
Share anytime, anywhere
Aperio CS2 is the ideal tool for preparing slides and data to be shared with other team members for collaboration. Remote assessment of digital slides can improve study turnaround time and ease of access for team members.
The Aperio CS2 tissue finder is very robust but flexible when needed. The area of interest can be adjusted by the user to optimize tissue finding on difficult samples (such as fatty tissue) or to not detect ink or stain residue.