- Volumetric KF titration
- Ready to use standard methods for standardization of the titrant and sample titration for 1- and 2-Component KF titrants.
- Statistical functions including average value and relative standard deviation
- Configurable output: Short, Standard with curve, GLP
- Formula editor for individual calculations
- Output of results in ppm,%, mg, μg, mg / l. Unit individually adjustable
- Also suitable for the determination of bromine number and other dead stop titrations such as SO2 in wine and other food products.
- Can be used also for dosing tasks such as sample preparation based on the sample weight.
- The addition of the solvent and the extraction of the titrated sample are carried out by titration stand at the push of a button (Included with all sets)
0902 638 688
TitroLine® 7500 KF – Automatic Titrator for volumetric water determination
- The TitroLine® 7500 KF is a compact, easy-to-use volumetric titrator for water determination according to Karl Fischer (KF) with a typical operating range of 0.1 % – 100 % water.
- The TL 7500 with 5, 10 or 20 ml burette has an exceptional high visibility full color graphic display which allows viewing even at extreme angles. The titration curve, but also other information such as ml, drift in µg/mL and µA-value are clearly displayed on the display.
- The three USB, two RS 232 and Ethernet interfaces makes the TL 7500 KF highly communicative.
- The parameters can be customized in each of the up to 50 methods.
|Measuring input µA/KF:||μA-connector for double platinum electrodes, connection: 2 x 4 mm – sockets), polarisation voltage variably adjustable|
|Interfaces:||3 × USB (2 x USB-A and 1 × USB-B), 2 × RS-232-C and 1 x LAN|
|Interchangeable burettes||5, 10, 20 ml or 50 ml intelligent interchangeable burette units|
|Resolution (Steps):||20.000 steps|
|Dosing accuracy:||according to DIN ISO 8655, part 3:
accuracy: < 0.15 %
precision: < 0.05 – 0.07 % (in dependence of the used burette size)
|Display||3.5 inches – 1/4 VGA TFT graphic color display with 320 x 240 pixels|
|Dimensions||15.3 x 45 x 29.6 cm (W x H x D), height with interchangeable head|
|Front keyboard||Polyester coated|
|Material interchangeable burettes||Valve: PTFE/ETFE;
Cylinder: borosilikate glass 3.3 (DURAN®)
hoses (FEP, blue)
|Weight||2.3 kg for basic device, 3.5 kg für complete device with interchangeable head (with empty reagent bottle)|
|Ambient conditions||Ambient temperature: + 10 … + 40 °C for operation and storage Humidity according to EN 61 010, Part 1: max. relative humidity 80 % for temperatures up to 31 °C, linear decrease down to 50 % relative humidity at a temperature of 40 °C|
|Power supply:||100-240 V; 50/60 Hz, power input: 30 VA|
|CE-sign:||EMC compatibility according to the Council Directive: 2004/108/EG; applied harmonized standards: EN 61326-1:2006
Low-voltage directive according to the Council Directive 2006/95/EG Testing basis EN 61 010, Part 1
|Titration stand TM 235 KF|
|Pump||Free volume flow- air-: flow rate 2.25 l / min
Delivery pressure max. 1.5 bar.
Flow rate liquid medium ca. 0.8 l / min
|Stirring speed||50 … 1000 U/min|
|Hoses||PVC- hose (outer diameter 6 x 1 mm)
PTFE- hose (outer diameter 4 x 0.5 mm)
|Dimensions||80 x 130 x 250 mm, (W x H x D (height without stand rod)|