Need simple and easy titration, but need more features? The TitroLine 7000 offers the ability to store up to 50 usage methods.
Measure and calibrate with the highest precision:
Wireless sensor identification automatically recognizes SCHOTT instrument ID electrodes and instantly stores dedicated sensor data – eliminating measurement and calibration errors.
Perfect for titrations without water:
Eliminate the need for special electrodes (e.g. separate indicator, reference and auxiliary electrodes) with the built-in amplifier – ideal for titrations in non-aqueous solvents such as:
- Acids and some carrier oils.
- Titrate in glacial acetic acid with perchloric acid.
- Hydroxyl Number, NCO (Isocyanate) and more specific values.
pH Stat titration
With the pH stat application, the given pH is first adjusted and then kept constant during analysis with acids or bases. pH stat titration is usually applied to:
- Determination of enzyme activity (eg Lipase).
- Elute the pH stat of the soil sample at pH 4.
- Monitoring of pH value during chemical synthesis.
Multiple equivalence points to expand applicability Yes, it is now possible to detect and calculate up to two equivalence points in a single titration with the Titro- Line7000. Calcium hardness and magnesium hardness can be determined in a single step, instead of determining the total hardness combined.