Equipment designed to measure contact angle and calculate surface free energy, including:
* High camera speed:
– 1/2″ (1/1.8) CMOS sensor
– 1000 x 700 pixels
*Optical system with fixed focal length and focal length and field of view 2°
*DS3952 Pressure dosing system
Automatic dosing pressure system for 2 liquids, using Liquid Needle technology, controlled by software, including:
– 2 pressure resolution injectors 0,1 µl, only for H2O and CH2I2
Use for allow Session Drop static
– 1 set of SP52, Injectable used one times, including:
+ 5 tubes of SY33, 1 ml, transparent, with Luer-Lock
+ 5 cartridges of SY34, 1 ml, brown, with Luer-Lock
+ 10 disposable 1 ml syringes
+ Luer 10 connectors
– 1 bottle of SP3201, white color, 25 ml
– 1 bottle of SP3202, brown color, 25 ml
*Software-controlled, segment-switchable, high-energy LED with built-in shader for small exposure angles
*CP53, Regulator can correspond to surface
Note: This configuration does not support measurements in Plumbing and Diiodomethane
AD4021 Software ADVANCE | DropShape -Contact angle measurement module
– Determine static and dynamic contact angles using sessile drop and captive bubble methods.
– Functions to control camera, illuminance, temperature, dosing module, table movement (depending on selected modules), to measure, store and export contact angle values measured.
– Models supported: conic section, polynom, circle, Young-Laplace, height-width
– Measuring range: 0-180°
– Resolution: 0.01°
AD4032 Software ADVANCE| DropShape – Surface Free Energy Module
– Determination of surface free energy of solids from contact angle data.
– Surface free energy splits into polar and dispersed components, acid and base components as well as hydrogen bonding elements, according to 8 different models.
– Wetting envelope software