- Equipment designed to measure: surface and interfacial tension, density of liquids.
- The instrument’s precise force sensor and precisely shaped measuring probes ensure reliable results, while processor-controlled analyzes based on measurement patterns provide results independent of user.
- The optional long-life battery without a computer allows the K20 to be used flexibly on-site.
Measurement methods and options:
– Surface tension and interface tension using rings, discs, and rods
– Surface tension and interface tension using ring tear-off method
– Density of liquid
– Temperature from -15 to 130°C, measuring temperature by internal or external sensor