Strengths of Imager TIC 100:
- Infrared camera with SD memory card displays contactless temperature points in less than 1 second (hot or cold).
- Thermal imaging cameras allow for optimal assessment of flaws.
- Easy to use through an easy to understand organized menu.
- Robust design and user-friendly design improve usability.
- The thermal images that can be moved are stored from a micro SD memory card.
- Measure point temperature
- Display heat sources and critical temperatures quickly and securely.
- Diagnose faults quickly with thermal imaging.
- Measuring technology allows measurement with a safe distance from the object to the meter.
- Particularly suitable for measuring temperature on objects that are charged or moving in an electric field.
The use of thermal imaging to build thermography, a method for checking a house’s insulation, roof inclination control and masonry analysis, is used to identify pipe cracks and to The implementation of energy efficiency certification has been successful for many years now.
In the mechanical trade and industry, thermal images are used to test electrical systems. For example, used to identify electrical leakage points and test mechanical systems. Thermal imaging cameras are also successful tools in the fire service. Using the camera is not dangerous and quickly with the coal ash left after the fire can identify and detect people in smoke-filled buildings.
In veterinary medicine, thermal imaging cameras are used in diagnostics. Measuring the surface temperature of inflamed areas on an animal’s body helps veterinarians determine the cause when making a diagnosis.