A compact design, intuitive software, up to 13-color detection and an enhanced optical path for increased sensitivity ensure accurate results and makes flow cytometry data collection easy even for novice users.
- Inlet system for 12×75 mm & micro-scale sample tube loading via single tube loader(up to 30,000 events per sec)
- DxFLEX Autoloader is compatible with 32-tube carousel and 96-well plates*
- Preset cleaning & maintenance programs with automatic maintenance reminders for easy maintenance
- Three preset sample rates (high; medium; low) plus user-controlled option
* Plate loading is not available as CE-IVD
- Simple intuitive interface & automated parameter optimization for improved work efficiency
- Graphical operating tools for adjusting threshold, gain, compensation & more directly on results graph
- Convenient compensation library stores compensation values of fluorescent dyes in multicolor experiments for future use
- English/ Chinese bilingual interface
- Automated instrument quality control procedures & reporting (laser delay/power, channel gain, mean fluorescence intensity, rCV) for more reliable stable results
- Standardization procedure can be used to monitor Median Fluorescent Intensity (MFI) and track gain changes for assays.
- The DxFLEX flow cytometer uses Avalanche Photodiode detectors instead of PMTs. The low electronic noise contributes to the resolution capabilities of the instrument.
- Wavelength Division Multiplexer uses bandpass filters to deconstruct the light and efficiently deliver to the detectors by fiber optics.