- Laboratory Information System (LIS) bi-directional interface manages test orders, creates work lists automatically, minimizes manual data entry, tracks samples throughout the testing process, and eliminates transcription errors in the reporting process.
- The powerful lasers and integrated optics from the company’s CytoFLEX* instrument provide clear, accurate population resolution. With two different forward scatter angles, the Navios EX offers the flexibility of small particle detection as well as dim fluorescent population analysis.
- Automates the standardization workflow using target channels to enable consistent results over time as well as across sites using shared targets.
- Up to 12-parameters for identification of populations in complex advanced applications** with 10-color IVD capability to collect additional information from your user defined assays.
- Compatible with Windows 10
Navios EX – Flow Cytometer
Strong and stable cytometer performance is fundamental when analyzing important clinical samples as every event matters. Designed specifically for the clinical laboratory the NAVIOS EX 10-color flow cytometer delivers proven reliability and stability performance with improved sample traceability and reporting functions.
This next generation cytometer leverages the advanced optics and laser technology of our award-winning CytoFLEX* research flow cytometer to provide clear, accurate population resolution for advanced cytometry applications, standardizes workflows for high throughput laboratories and delivers comparable results across multiple sites.
To ensure clinical labs have the confidence to meet today’s rigorous quality assurance obligations the Navios EX has two optional ready-to-use IVD reagent systems, the Navios Tetra System for simultaneous identification and enumeration of T, B and NK lymphocytes and the ClearLLab 10C System – the first FDA cleared and CE marked integrated leukemia and lymphoma immunophenotyping system.