- Sample security: Sample preservation has been the key consideration in the development of our products. The Trust Freezer has been developed for the long-term storage of samples.
- ULT Freezer performance: Priority has been given to fast temperature recovery without compromising the power consumption.
- Intuitive and clear interface: Thanks to its eye level display, the Trust range informs you continuously about the proper functioning of the freezer and any alarms.
- Ease of maintenance and diagnostics: Check the status of the freezer at a glance thanks to the ‘OK’ indicator.
BMTRU34086G – Ultra Low Temperature -86°C, Trust 340L, Natural Gas
- 100 years of experience and taking on board customer feedback have led our R&D team to offer you a range of ultra performance ULT Freezers. Safety, innovation and performance have been at the heart of our strategy of development and design of our devices.
- ISO 9001 and ISO 13485 certified production site
|Storage capacity||24000 cryotubes 2 mL|
|Dimensions||externals (H x W x D) 1280 x 875 x 970 mm / 50.4 x 38.2 x 34.5 in
Internals (H x W x D) 716 x 630 x 752 mm / 28.2 x 29.6 x 24.8 in.
|Insulation||6 faces Vacuum insulation panel (VIP) and high density polyurethane foam Thermal conductivity < 0.005 W/m/K|
|Net weight||223 kg|
|Standard Equipment||2 shelves (maximum weight per shelf: 75 kg / 165 lb)
4 swivel casters
2 levelling feet Key lock (2 keys supplied)
Cable port on the back of the device
1 power cord, 2m long
|Working temperature||18-32°C (65-89°F)|
|Noise levels||56 dB|
|Warranty||• 2 years
• 5 years : fan, compressors, condenser
• 10 years : VIP insulation
|Cooling engine||2 stage compressors cascade system with intermediate plate heat exchanger Cold production by 5 internal walls|
|Expansion device||Capillary tube|
|Refrigerant load||1st stage : R417A / 2nd stage : R508B (non-flammable, without CFC and HCFC)*|
|Defrosting method||Manual with heated door-seal and heated valve pit|
Electric and electronic data
|Controller type||Plug & play electronic regulator|
|Temperature probe||1 x Pt100 3 wires probe|
|List of alarm||• Configurable high and low temperature and open door alarm
• Filter alarm, high pressure default, 24V battery back-up, BoSS system activated, CO2 / LN2 injection in progress
|Type of alarm||Visual (12 LED and pictograms) and acoustic alarms|
|Power Supply||• Voltage 230V ~ +/-10%, 50 Hz, fuse protection «aM 12A»
• Voltage 110V ~ +/-10%, 50/60Hz, fuse protection «aM 20A»
• Voltage 220V ~ +/-10%, 60Hz, fuse protection «aM 12A»
Performances (ambient temperature : 22°C / 72°F)
|Temperature range||-60 to -86°C|
|Pull down from ambient to -86°C||~4 hours|
|Uniformity at -80°C||+/- 5°C|