B-390 / B-395 – Encapsulator
For innovative microbeads and microcapsules
The Encapsulator B-390 / B-395 is a versatile system for encapsulation of active ingredients and materials for R&D purposes. From pharma to food samples, the adaptability of the device lets you obtain innovative microbeads and microcapsules.
- Easily calibrated syringe pump for low-loss feed of small sample quantities using sterile syringes of various volumes
- The reaction vessel for the Encapsulator B-395 Pro is available with material certificates for GMP documentation
- Nozzle system for production of large core-shell capsules (dia. 2 – 4 mm) by means of drop separation process
- Nozzle system with airstream dispersal and minimized dead space, tailor-made for low-impact encapsulation of cell agglomerateS
- Concentric nozzle system for creating core-shell capsules (dia. 200 – 2000 μm)