0902 638 688
Quick detection of difficult substances:
Heroin • Fentanyl • Meth Amphetamine • Ketamine • Cocaine • Amphetamine • Low concentration street sample
The Serstech SERS Kit is used in conjunction with the Serstech Arx or the Serstech 100 Indicator to enhance the identification of dark-colored substances or mixtures at very low concentrations. The device is capable of detecting very low amounts of “street quality” drug samples, including heroin and many variants of fentanyl. The Serstech SERS kit is based on patented technology used in conjunction with disposable SERS surfaces
Briefly, the signal from a substance is amplified while the fluorescence is reduced. Disposable surface is available in packs of 20 or 100 and is delivered with solvent prefilled sample preparation bottles.
- Dimensions: 39 x 44 mm
- Detection level: Less than 200 ppm
- Weight: 67 g
- Weight: Including case and accessories
- Package Included: Adapter, 5 sample preparation vials containing solvent liquid, 5 disposable SERS dishes, Allen key for battery change, quick start guide
- Solvent: Methanol, 3ml/0.1 fl.oz. (CAS 67-56-1). Note: Due to local regulations, methanol cannot be shipped to all countries.
- Battery type: Primary lithium battery, LS 14250, 3.6 V primary lithium-thionyl chloride (LiSOCl2), High energy density, battery core only 1/2 AA size
- Battery life: Approx 300 measurements