Improved Data Quality
- Higher radial resolution
- Better signal to noise ratio than ProteomeLab
- 11x more vertical pixels for interference optics
- Enables precise analysis of complex systems at discrete wavelengths (up to 20) in minimal time
Analyzes a wide array of particles in native, matrix-free conditions, including:
- Extracellular vesicles
- Drug conjugates
- Viral payload
Provides data which can answer more critical questions than any other comparable technique, including:
Easier to Use
- User-friendly touchscreen display indicates intuitive progression of experimental design.
- Remote monitoring capabilities let you set up, monitor and extract data from virtually any location.
- Compatibility with ProteomeLab XL cells and rotors
- Toggle optics expedite workflow preparation