K-446 / K-449 – KjelDigester
More samples per day
The KjelDigester K-446 / K-449 reduces the block digestion process by up to 2 hours and meets the highest safety requirements. The high degree of automation is the perfect match to the KjelMaster System allowing more samples per day to be processed.
- Unprecedented sample throughput of up to 120 samples per working day thanks to the fast heating and accelerated digestion.
- Directly transfer the complete rack containing all sample tubes to the KjelSampler K-376 or K-377.
- Individual sealing of each sample tube allows effective transfer of acid fumes to the Scrubber K-415 and gives maximum protection to the operator and the environment.
- Safe and convenient operation with the automatic sample lift. Fully unattended digestion process through the programming of methods.
- Reach even the lowest nitrogen levels with genuine BUCHI Sample Tubes. They have a wide diameter, constricted condensation zone, thick glass walls and can contain bigger volumes.
- The suction module with two handles and magnetic connections guarantees a strong and secure hold. Store the drip tray in the holder during a digestion run.